A meeting of the PTA Executive committee was held on 26th June 2023 at 12 noon in the Media room.
The following matters as per the agenda were discussed:
- Report of the PASTOR activities organized in the academic year 2022 - 2023.
- The AGM to be held on 6th July 2023 and the formation of a new PTA Executive Committee for 2023-2024.
-As per the Government decision No.SSN-2696/P.No. 622/Mashi-2, “The term of the Executive Committee of the PTA shall be one year. No parent can become an office bearer for 5 years after becoming a member”.
- The office bearers of the PTA Executive Committee namely Mrs.Sejal Parekh - Vice President, Mrs.Asmita Haldankar and Mr.Reynold D’Cruz-Jt. Hon.Treasurers, Mrs.Pinky Jain and Ms.Monica Rose -Jt. Hon. Secretaries and the entire executive team were thanked by the Principal for their service and co-operation to the school.
- Formation of a Transport Committee in the new academic year.
- Parents were urged to encourage at least one parent to attend the AGM to have a large parent representation.
The meeting ended at 1:00 pm after other instructions and information about the upcoming events were given.
Ms. Monica Rose
Jt. Hon. Secretary.