Report of MSSA meeting
128th online AGM was held on 30th July 2020 . The time scheduled for the meeting was 11.am but due to some technical issue the meeting started at 11.45 am. Fr Jude President of MSSA presided the meeting. Last year’s meeting minutes were read by secretary Mr. Saby Fernandes.
Following are points discussed in the meeting :
1. The auditor and the legal advisor will kept same as of last year
2. After every three years the election for the MSSA committee is being conducted but seeing the current covid-19 situation MSSA suggested three options amongst which same team will be continued was the option chosen by all attendees.
3. MSSA has affiliated their hockey team to all India hockey Association. Under which two teams of each boys and girls ( U -16) will be sent for hockey tournament.
4. This year MSSA will be conducting online games and quiz based on sports and general knowledge. It will be free of cost
5. There will be a webinar conducted on topic 'Diet, nutrition and sport '
6. For safety of players COVID -19 medical insurance will be issued by MSSA
7. Best championship was awarded to Alexander girls school and Don Bosco boys school - Matunga .
8. Best football championship was awarded to Dhirubai Ambani school, BKC
9. Over all championship – Cathedral & John Cannon’s school
10. At the end father thanked all the MSSA staff, committee, teachers and all the players and so the meeting was ended.
Mr. Luis Rodrigues Mr. Oniel K
Sports Co-ordinator. Sports Coach